Thursday, June 10, 2010

LOCAL LIQUIDS - Porter's now showcasing NC beers

Support you local breweries! All 10 taps at Porter's City Tavern are now pouring beers from the great state of NC. They are currently serving:
Mother Earth Endless River (Kinston)
Lone Rider Shotgun Betty (Raleigh) - my personal favorite. Betty and I have a special relationship.
Highland St. Therese's Pale Ale (Asheville)
Foothills Hoppyum IPA (Winston-Salem)
Red Oak Amber Lager (Whitsett)
Aviator Hot Rod Red (Fuquay Varina)
Triangle Belgian Style Strong Golden Ale (Durham)
Big Boss Bad Penny (Raleigh)
Duck Rabbit Porter (Farmville)
Carolina Springbock (Holly Springs)

(Full disclousure: this is one of the restaurants I work for, but I probably would have posted this even if they didn't write my paycheck.)

No comments:

Post a Comment