Monday, June 7, 2010

Well... here we go.

I've been getting a lot of requests for recipes lately. The request always elicits the same response - "I'm not really a recipe person. I just kind of make it up as I go along." So basically this blog is my feeble attempt to document at least some of the things I make, with (fingers crossed) a recipe. I don't plan on posting something every day - just when I actually cook (every girl needs her Lilly's and Chubby's nights right?). Knowing me, I'll probably feel the need to comment on other food issues, from good restaurants to my own take on the state of food and eating around the Triangle and beyond. I'm passionate about local, organic foods, but like most, don't always have the pocketbook to back it up. What can I say - I try, but no one can eat or shop like that all the time. I will try and keep up on what's good and local and also when a good deal can be found. That said...

No comments:

Post a Comment