Saturday, August 10, 2013

Sorry for the interruption.... ;)

Sooo....yeah, it's been awhile. What can I say? Who knew babies take up so much freaking time?
But now that I have the first two years under my belt and have regained a little bit of free time, I'm back to blogging. Having a child will change the scope of the blog a bit. There will be more about feeding kids right, and probably very few restaurant reviews (since we don't get out as much as we used to). Recipes will likely be simpler since cooking is something I find I have to do much more quickly these days. Hopefully still useful info to those who are interested in local food and recipes. My first official entry back (well, after this one that is) will be about a great local farm we visited this weekend that is producing sustainable, organic meat and eggs. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment